Note: Flipger is our brand name under NotifyAnywhere, LLC
Be assured that personal information such as phone numbers or email
addresses under no circumstances will be shared with third parties.
Though we try to keep Flipger data secured and safe, however for all
illegal and unauthorized access to the data may invoke legal action
from us. Please note that Flipger cannot be held responsible, in case
of hacking or unauthorized access occurred to the data. Please also
It is our policy to respect your privacy and the privacy of all users of
you understand our commitment to protecting your privacy and
personal data, and the steps we take to ensure it. By visiting and/or
using any of the Services, you agree to be bound by the terms of the
Frequently Asked Questions ("FAQ") if they apply.
Personal information we may collect and use:
Registration and Logged-in Users
When you first register for a Flipger account we collect some personal
information about you including but not limited to:
your full name, username, and email address in connection with your
account and your log-in facility the geographic area where you use
your computer and mobile devices.
A unique Flipger Registration ID (an alphanumeric string) is assigned
to you upon registration
When you link a Supported Platform such as facebook, twitter etc. to
your Flipger account, we may access other information related to your
social profiles. When that occurs, a prompt will inform you of the
details that will be accessible by Flipger.
As a registered user of Flipger, we also collect and store the
information that you voluntarily enter, save and want us to store into
Flipger applications database like friends, teachers, employees,
programs, events, students etc. information.
Protecting the safety of children when they use the Internet is very
important to us. Our Services should only be accessed by individuals
of Minimum Age. "Minimum Age" may mean different ages in different
countries, depending on where the individual accesses the services.
For reference, "Minimum Age" shall mean (a) 13 years old for the
United States, Canada, and India; and (b) 13 years old for all other
countries. However, if applicable law requires that you must be older
than such ages in order for us to lawfully provide the Services to you
(including the collection, storage, and use of your information in
such older age. The Services are not designed nor intended for use by
children or anyone else under the age of 13.
When you add/link your Facebook account to our application, we may
access other information related to your social profiles. When that
occurs, a prompt will inform you of the details that will be accessible
When you revoke access to your Facebook account from our system,
our application immediately ceases to make calls to Facebook on your
The only purposes for which we access your Facebook account is for
publishing the updates that you schedule for your Facebook account.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal
(c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including
providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention
and reducing credit risk); and
(d) to the purchaser or seller (or prospective purchaser or seller) of
any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling or
information to third parties.
Security of Your Personal Data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or
alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission
over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the
security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. We will
not ask you for your password.
version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to
ensure you are happy with any changes.
This agreement was written in English (US). To the extent any
translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version,
the English version controls. By creating the account with this mobile
or web app you agree to its Terms and Conditions and to answers in
our Frequently Asked Questions ("FAQ") if they apply.
Date of Last Revision: September 02, 2018.
Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities ("Statement," "Terms,"
or "SRR") derives from the Flipger Principles, and is our terms of
service that governs our relationship with users and others who
interact with Flipger. By using or accessing Flipger, you agree to this
Statement, as updated from time to time.
Privacy: Your privacy is very important to us. We have a strict privacy
policy. Be assured that personal information such as phone numbers
or email addresses under no circumstances will be shared with third
parties. Though we we try to keep data secured and
safe, however for all illegal and unauthorized access to the data may
invoke legal action from us.
1. Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you upload/post/save on
Flipger server(s), and you can control how it is shared or used through
your own actions or app functionality. This app acts like a tool that
provides the control to you to operate and use its functions. You on
your own discretionary, if decide to send/post/share notifications; the
app will simply follow your instructions. Please note that app does not
store any of your third party applications login information. Please note
that Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google Plus, Instagram and
WhatsApp are third party applications and are registered trademarks
of Facebook Inc, Twitter Inc, Linkedin Corporation, Google Inc,
Instagram, WhatsApp Inc. respectively. We hold no responsibility to
applications. Flipger app is just a tool that uses the features and
functionality of other applications and provide the way to
share/send/post notifications/messages via these other applications.
With Flipger, users may be able post to multiple social media networks
all at one time without the hassle and inconvenience of having to log
in and out of all your social media accounts.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to
emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you
understand that removed content may persist in backup copies
for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to
- When you use an application, the application may ask for your
permission to access your content and information as well as
content and information that others have shared with you. We
require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement
with that application will control how the application can use,
store, and transfer that content and information.
- When you publish/send notifications, content or information
using this app, it means that you are allowing everyone or the
recipient, to access and use that information, and to associate it
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about
Flipger, but you understand that we may use them without any
obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no
obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep Flipger safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We
need your help to keep Flipger safe, which includes the following
commitments by you:
- You will not post/send unauthorized commercial communications
(such as spam) using Flipger. Please read our FAQ to know the
steps to disable group messaging.
- You will not collect users content or information, or otherwise
access Flipger, using automated means (such as harvesting
bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our and users prior
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a
pyramid scheme, on Flipger.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account
belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post/send content that: is hate speech, threatening,
or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or
- You will follow our Promotions Guidelines and all applicable laws
if you publicize or offer any contest, giveaway, or sweepstakes
("promotion") on Flipger.
- You will not use Flipger to do anything unlawful, misleading,
malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or
impair the proper working or appearance of Flipger, such as a
denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or
other Flipger functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this
Statement or our policies.
3. Registration and Account Security
Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering
and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not use Flipger for sending/posting/registering any false
personal information, or create an account for anyone other than
yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal/Business account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one
without our permission.
- You will not use Flipger if you are under age 13.
- You will not use Flipger if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your
account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting
our written permission.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or
Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it
is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains
about a username that does not closely relate to a users actual
- By accepting our Terms and Conditions you agree to
receive our promotional and informational emails.
4. Protecting Other Peoples Rights
We respect other peoples rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post/send content or take any action on Flipger that
infringes or violates someone elses rights or otherwise violates
- We can remove any content or information you post/save on
Flipger if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- We provide you with tools to help you protect your intellectual
- If we remove your content for infringing someone elses
copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will
provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other peoples intellectual property
rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including Flipger,
the Flipger and our Logos, Innovations Infotech), or any
confusingly similar marks without our prior written permission.
- If you collect information from users, you will: obtain their
consent, make it clear you (and not Flipger) are the one
what information you collect and how you will use it.
- You will not post/publicize anyones identification documents or
sensitive financial information on Flipger.
- Flipger cannot be held responsible for your actions if you send
marketing emails and/or other notifications without the recipients
- Flipger cannot be held responsible for your actions. We are
not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene,
unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you
may encounter, or share via Flipger.
5. Mobile and Other Devices
- We currently provide our mobile services for free, but please be
aware that your carriers normal rates and fees, such as data
charges, will still apply.
6. Special Provisions Applicable to Software
- If you download or use our software, such as a stand-alone
software product, an app, or a browser plugin, you agree that
from time to time, the software may download and install
upgrades, updates and additional features from us in order to
improve, enhance, and further develop the software.
- You will not modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or
otherwise attempt to extract source code from us, unless you are
expressly permitted to do so under an open source license, or
we give you express written permission.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create
risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part
of Flipger to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you
attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or
disable your application at any time. We keep all the rights to
terminate your account anytime for any reason without any notice. We
also keep the rights to delete all your account related information at
anytime for any reason without any notice.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions,
content or information on Flipger, you will indemnify and hold us
harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of
any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to
such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do
not control or direct users actions on Flipger and are not
responsible for the content or information users transmit or share
using Flipger. We are not responsible for any offensive,
inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable
content or information you may encounter via Flipger. We are not
responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, or any user
- We try to keep Flipger up, bug-free, and safe, but you use it at
your own risk. We are providing Flipger as is without any express
or implied warranties including, but not limited to, implied
warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose,
and non-infringement. We do not guarantee that Flipger will
always be safe, secure or error-free or that Flipger will always
function without disruptions, delays or imperfections. Flipger is
not responsible for the actions, content, information, or data of
third parties, and you release us, our directors, officers,
employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known
and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any
claim you have against any such third parties.
- By "Flipger" we mean the features and services we make
available through this app and any other Flipger branded or co-
branded websites/mobile app (including sub-domains,
international versions, widgets, and mobile versions);
- By "information" we mean facts and other information about you,
including actions taken by users and non-users who interact with
- By "content" we mean anything you or other users post/send via
Flipger that would not be included in the definition of information.
- By "data" or "user data" or "users data" we mean any data,
including a users content or information that you or third parties
can retrieve from Flipger or provide to Flipger through Platform.
- By "post/send" we mean post/send via Flipger or otherwise make
available by using Flipger.
- By "use" we mean use, run, copy, publicly perform or display,
distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
- This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the
parties regarding Flipger, and supersedes any prior agreements.
- If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the
remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be
considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in
writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this
Statement to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely
assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale
of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with
- This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
- You will comply with all applicable laws when using or
11.Comply with FTC (Federal Trade Commission) and TSR (Tele-
Marketing Sales Rule) Requirements
You MUST comply with Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA)
and the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and
Marketing (CAN-SPAM) Act. Read this article before registering and
using Flipger and make sure you comply with the FTC guidelines.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT INTENDED TO BE ALL
INCLUSIVE OR PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD CHECK
WITH YOUR OWN ATTORNEY PRIOR TO ENGAGING IN SOCIAL